Re: [linux-audio-user] Need single-input, eight processed-output app

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Need single-input, eight processed-output app
From: Dan Mills (dmills_AT_spamblock.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 04:16:08 EEST

On Sunday 10 October 2004 03:31, Reuben Martin wrote:
> It built for me ok. (after running autoreconf -i --force)
>
> -Reuben

AAARRRGGGHH! Yes, it does....

There is nothing like setting up a fresh installation to turn up 'issues' in
programs that you KNOW work.

I will check the autoreconfed version into CVS later today.

BTW: I have just had a look at the current CVS version and it is rather out of
date compared to my local tree, I must have forgotten to do a checkin give me
an hour.....

Regards, Dan.