[linux-audio-user] dman pci and cs46xx driver

Subject: [linux-audio-user] dman pci and cs46xx driver
From: Luke (Terry) Vanderfluit ("Luke)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 03:10:54 EEST

Hi,

I am new to this list and new to music making with linux, so I don't yet
know much about alsa, jack, ladspa etc.
I have a dman pci card that I would like to use. I've searched the net
and found that there should be a driver for this card, the cs46xx.
the card has the crystal cs4614-cm ep chipset.

Does anyone know of a driver for this card?

thanks,
kind regards,
Luke

--