[linux-audio-user] Motherboard for flawless low latencz operation recomendation ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Motherboard for flawless low latencz operation recomendation ?
From: Robert Rozman (rozman_AT_fri.uni-lj.si)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 13:20:19 EEST

Hi,

I read a lot about having problems with latencies, interrupts on some
motherboards under Linux. I originally asking for use in Asterisk PBX SW
system under Linux, but since it's almost same low latency sensible
application, I thought I'd ask also linux sound gurus - that have sometimes
similar problems.

Could you please be so kind to recomend me brand or type of motherboards
that are working flawlessly for low latency applications under Linux
(Gigabyte, Asus, Intel, some
other...) ?

Is there any site about PC motherboards particularly suitable for low
latency applications under Linux ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Robert.