Re: [linux-audio-user] room based reverb/echo

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] room based reverb/echo
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 14:19:13 EEST

Hi!
  csound may be a solution. There are 3d spatialisation effects, even for
binaural (headphones). You can control walls, sound source, there's also a
model for placing mics.
  If you aren't relying on 3d, you can also use impulse responses. There is a
great collection of them, from a small shower, to subway station, to churches.
Find more at Dave's sound and midi page:
  http://linux-sound.org
  I hope that helps.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

P.S.: I think there are also GUIs for csound, so you don't have to do all the
programming... :0(

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide