[linux-audio-user] Hydrogen - Midi import? Midi outputs?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Hydrogen - Midi import? Midi outputs?
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 21:42:15 EEST

Hi,
   I was sort of looking for a drum machine that might import drum
patterns I already have, assign them to slots, and then when I play
the drum machine it would

1) Play its own drum samples

or

2) Drive live MIDI out to other synths I have.

   I guess this isn't in hydrogen's tool kit yet? (Midi import - MIDI
outputs - at least from what I can tell in the menus and in QJC's
connections box...)

   Anything like this planned for the future?

   Fun little program!

   If not Hydrogen, then anything lighter than Rosegarden which I'm
using right now?

Cheers,
Mark