Re: RE: [linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source has

Subject: Re: RE: [linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source has
From: ico_AT_fuse.net
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 21:31:05 EEST

Hi all (again :-)

Just another update: I am now 100% sure that the font is installed properly (KDE font setup tool shows the preview properly including noteheads, clefs etc.). I also tried both the pre1 and pre2 versions and both behaved the same.

I am aware that the Mandrake uses special font server that is apparently removed from the X server. Could it be parsing the font improperly?

I am also including a screenshot of the app. You can find it here:

http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/Linux/mscore-problem.jpg

Best wishes,

Ico