Re: [linux-audio-user] Hi All!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Hi All!
From: Kevin Ernste (kevinernste_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 23:18:56 EEST

Everything electronic on my page was done with linux:

http://www.esm.rochester.edu/kevine/music.html

For examples, see these clips:

To Be Neither Proud Nor Ashamed, all exceprts
Birches, excerpt #2
Long Path. "Music" excerpt
Kajato, whole piece
O viole elastique, all excerpts
Study, whole piece
Backdrop, whole piece

> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:55:50 -0500, Jan Depner <eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net> wrote:
> I've got a few rockabilly tunes done completely on Linux:
>
> http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/fuzzy2.html

The mix on these sounds _really_ good...plus my 9 month-old daughter
was shakin' her booty to them ;-)

Kevin