[linux-audio-user] Re: [Rosegarden-user] Transport / sequencer misbehaviour

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Rosegarden-user] Transport / sequencer misbehaviour
From: Alejandro Lopez (alez_cuatrosegundos_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 16:11:49 EEST

Thanks for your help. I'm very new to all this technology and I'm lost as to
where to start my investigation from. Should I look at my MIDI connections
by listing them somehow, and see if there's something suspicious there? What
would be a sensible procedure to follow?

Many thanks.

Alex

http://messenger.msn.com/