[linux-audio-user] Debian Unstable Rosegarden & Ardour

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Debian Unstable Rosegarden & Ardour
From: David Mulcahy (eseol_AT_tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 01:02:11 EET

Hello

Just recently updated debian unstable and I am not sure if it was just
coincidence, but if an ardour session is loaded and I start rosegarden,
somewhere in the middle of initialising a session ardour gets killed. In
face it is impossible for the two apps to coexist rosegarden always kills
ardour

Anybody else seeing this

Dave

Ps anybody getting debian version of jackeq to work properly?