Re: [linux-audio-user] Debian Unstable Rosegarden & Ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Debian Unstable Rosegarden & Ardour
From: Them (idragosani_AT_chapelperilous.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 03:24:21 EET

David Mulcahy wrote:

> Just recently updated debian unstable and I am not sure if it was just
> coincidence, but if an ardour session is loaded and I start rosegarden,
> somewhere in the middle of initialising a session ardour gets killed. In
> fact it is impossible for the two apps to coexist rosegarden always kills
> ardour
>
> Anybody else seeing this with debian

What are the respective versions of the software you are running? I am
using more or less the latest CVS versions (give or take a week) of both
on Debian Sid without the problems you describe. In fact, I was using
both just yesterday and they were both pretty solid (nothing crashed, no
xruns).

-- Brett