RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] How toautomatehdsploader

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] How toautomatehdsploader
From: Alejandro Lopez (alez_cuatrosegundos_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 11:28:43 EET

Hi,

AFAIK, ASIO is the name that Windows' low latency audio technology is
getting. Linux features a similar approach via ALSA (as for low latency
functionality). A hardware manufacturer stating that a particular product is
compliant with ASIO means there's an ASIO driver (Windows) available for
this product.

Cheers,

Alex

http://toolbar.msn.com/