Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] dssi-vst 0.3

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] dssi-vst 0.3
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 18:24:38 EET

On Thursday 04 Nov 2004 16:18, Jack O'Quin wrote:
> While you're at it, it doesn't compile with gcc-2.95 either (due to
> C99-style declarations in the middle of compound statements)...

Damn it, I hate the fact that C allows that now. I only ever do it by
accident (the C++ side of my brain taking over) and it bothers me that the
compiler no longer rejects it.

I don't suppose you could work up a patch for it? I will do it if you don't
have the time, but I don't have an old enough compiler to test it with so I
might miss something, being stupid and all.

Chris