Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] dssi-vst 0.3

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] dssi-vst 0.3
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 20:08:18 EET

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:06:18 -0800, Russell Hanaghan
<hanaghan_AT_starband.net> wrote:

> I don't use Wine for much else other than vst. Is there any other
> advantages in running later Wine versions at this point? I did get
> Cubase SX installed and even working! :) And EVEN with HyperCanvas no
> less. A tad counterproductive though!

There is no reason to update that I can give you. You'd have to decide
that for yourself. If you have things working then I'd just leave it
alone. I had some non-music reasons to update and was tired of
switching between versions based on what I was running.

- Mark