[linux-audio-user] muse .7.0 compilation problem

Subject: [linux-audio-user] muse .7.0 compilation problem
From: Loknath Bharti (lbharti_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 16:28:44 EET

I am trying to compile Muse .7.0 on Mandrake 10.
Everything goes well
but at the end I recieve an error:

/home/jill/muse/driver/jack.cpp:198: undefined
reference to
`jack_set_thread_init_callback'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [muse] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/jill/muse-0.7.0/muse'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/jill/muse-0.7.0/muse'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/jill/muse-0.7.0/muse'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jill/muse-0.7.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If anyone could please help me in this. I have
compiled the latest .99 jack but it does not help at
all even after that.