Re: [linux-audio-user] Any useful Supercollider sites?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Any useful Supercollider sites?
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 19:11:56 EET

Thanks Dave. These are a start. However, I seem to have been looking
through these sorts of code stubs for a few days and not finding
anything that approaches being a Mini Moog, if you get my drift. I'm
sure there are some folks out there that have done all this stuff, and
are probably sharing it (or so I hope) but so far nothing much to
report. (well, I'm less than 12 hours into SC and that includes about
6.5 hours sleeping...) ;-)

Anyway, thanks for the links. Two I hadn't run across yet.

emacs. Argh!! I do get that the SC community seems to say it's the way
to go, so I suppose I'll finally have to urcmb, but I'm not looking
forward to it.

I found one ice, very simple SC front end call, of all things,
scfront. It installs and runs. Very light and easy to use, apparently.
We'll see.

http://aug.ment.org/scfront/

It's mentioned on the WIKI you pointed me to although I got to it
through Google.

Thanks much,
Mark