[linux-audio-user] Re: Rosgarden, jack_fst and Native Instruments B4

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Rosgarden, jack_fst and Native Instruments B4
From: Timo Sivula (timo.sivula_AT_luukku.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 10:07:33 EET

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 18:16, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Looks like it's being a bit over-literal with the "all sound off" event.
> You can work around that with the attached patch to Rosegarden's
> sound/AlsaDriver.cpp. (This is a change we might consider as a
> default, as it seems to be better behaved with quite a few synths.)

I found out I am not able to compile Rosegarden at all. Even the 0.9.9
sources fail to compile with the following last words:

[root_AT_localhost rosegarden-4-0.9.9]# make
cd . && /bin/sh /usr/local/src/rosegarden-4-0.9.9/admin/missing --run
aclocal-1.7
aclocal: configure.in: 54: macro `AM_KDE_WITH_NLS' not found in library
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

I seem to be missing something, but what?

Timo