Re: [linux-audio-user] What Distro?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] What Distro?
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 19:36:37 EET

I use both Gentoo and PlanetCCRMA, but I have more experience with
Gentoo. It's a great distribution with the advantage of support for
everything made pretty easy. However, installation is considerably
more difficult than an FC2 install so make sure you're comfortable
with that part of it.

I don't know anything about Demudi or Agnula.

Have fun with your new power machine.

- Mark