[linux-audio-user] audio spectrometer

Subject: [linux-audio-user] audio spectrometer
From: Andrew Gaydenko (a_AT_etver.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 22:54:59 EET

Hi!

The aim is to make measurement laboratory, in particular, to measure
distortions of audio amplifier. Using JACK, I can route line ins/outs, find
clean sine signal and get amplified one, and then route last to... Well,
the questions are:

- are there some graphical FFT frontend to see signal harmonics?
- has anybody success experience here?
- are there some caveats and traps in such measurement?

I have 24/96 card (Terrateck Aureon 7.1) with (as I think :-) good
DAC/ADC. So, measurements accuracy may be rather high. Is it so?

Thanks!
Andrew