RE: [linux-audio-user] recording bats?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] recording bats?
From: Cornell III, Howard M (howard.m.cornell.iii_AT_lmco.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 01:55:34 EET

Um, so in one case the bat signal was given as 40-100 kHz and in another
case as 10-120 kHz. So BW would be somewhere between 60-110 kHz. Since
some people can hear the bat sonar, it probably does extend down to 10
or 15 kHz.

Would you say a 192 kHz recording could be made to cover a BW of 15-111
kHz? That might have reasonable "fidelity".