[linux-audio-user] linux-2.6.10-rc1-mm3-RT-V0.7.18 won\'t boot

Subject: [linux-audio-user] linux-2.6.10-rc1-mm3-RT-V0.7.18 won\'t boot
From: thewade (pdman_AT_aproximation.org)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 22:37:22 EET

Ive played around with .config settings, and I get an error
I can do something with:
rhgb: 1578 Bug: lock held at task time

my kernel like from grub.conf looks like:
kernel /bzImage-2.6.10-rc1-mm3-RT-V0.7.18 ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet

If I remove rhgb as a kernel flag I get another error that I
cannot see the origin of, but I catch that it tells me that
something like \"deadlock\" has been stoped and that I should

What is the problem with my .config?

Thanks for the help! I cant wait to get capabilities working!
I had 2.6.9-rc3-mm3-VP-T3 working, but without capabilities.
-thewade