[linux-audio-user] dmix with a delta1010LT

Subject: [linux-audio-user] dmix with a delta1010LT
From: Glenn McCord (clari_player_AT_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 12:27:26 EET

I've kind of asked this once before but I will ask again anyway.

Has anyone got multiple audio apps to work at the same time with a delta
1010LT? It's a nuisance at times when I need ardour and xmms to coexist.
I've come to the conclusion that I need to use dmix in some way but I
won't lie in saying that I find reading the documentation a chore. I am
merely asking if someone could share the asound.conf if they have
managed to get their card to work in the way I described.

It's a shame to have spent so much money on a card and to have nigly
little things like this start questioning my purchase.

Cheers.