Re: [linux-audio-user] [(nowhere)] USB Dance mat

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [(nowhere)] USB Dance mat
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 14:03:33 EET

    Jamie> Actually, I have to apologize - I'm actually running 2.6.8.1 on the
    Jamie> machine where my dance pads are attached. I can try 2.6.9...

I had exactly the same problem with 2.6.6, so my guess is that isn't
the issue. Someone suggested trying a newer kernel, and that's why I
learned to compile them, but it didn't fix anything for me.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011