Re: [linux-audio-user] OK.. M-audio quattro (agian) heheh

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] OK.. M-audio quattro (agian) heheh
From: metafor (metafor_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 20:32:46 EET

Yes, finally works fine.
2.4.25 debian lowlatency patched with jack from cvs and the latest
alsa-drivers,
works with 10ms without xruns (pd) and with occasional xruns with 5.6ms.
have to check multichannel these days.

heard that the latest patched 2.6 should also work, but so far i am
happy with
my 2.4.25 at the moment, so ....
and yes the sound quality is really good.

wish you less pain then i had to finally use it.
che