Re: [linux-audio-user] more music with Ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] more music with Ardour
From: Brett W. McCoy (idragosani_AT_chapelperilous.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 17:23:46 EET

Burkhard Woelfel wrote:

> On Tuesday 16 November 2004 17:07, Joe Hartley wrote:
>
>>I've got quite a few things that we've done with Ardour, but I don't
>>have a server with sufficient bandwidth to put them on for general
>>consumption.
>>
>>Anyone want to set up a central site for these pieces?
>

> If you want to publish under a free license, check out
>
> <http://muzik.agnula.org/>

While it's not 'libre' music, a new online music service is Mindawn --
http://www.mindawn.com -- that provides downloable tracks and albums in
OGG and FLAC formats. They have an audio ripper and will soon have a
music browser for Linux as well as Winders & OSX.

--
Rule of Feline Frustration:
         When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly