Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 03:17:54 EET

Greetings:

  I agree with Tim, this list should encourage the announcement of music
made with Linux. Don't be shy, Robert ! ;-) (His music is very good, be
sure to check it out)...

  And I also love the variety of musics coming from this nest of singing
birds...

  *Musaeus is stopped by the thought of crooning penguins...

Best,

dp