Re: [linux-audio-user] brasil + linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] brasil + linux
From: David Stephens (linuxrootuser_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 22:13:10 EET

<off topic>
I find Microsoft's arrogance frustrating and foolish, everytime I have
to force Anti-virus updates on my servers, reboot a server because the
backup software hung, or spend an hour removing spyware from a users
work station. Any solution other than Microsoft is not an alternative
to management.

Brazil is leading the way to a freer world.

--
"When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to
step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of