Re: [linux-audio-user] Compiling jack_FST

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Compiling jack_FST
From: motorhammer (motorhammer_AT_bluewin.ch)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 10:49:20 EET

Hi,

No, I think I changed nothing after compiling Jack_fst. But I'm not sure about
that, so I'm going to try compiling fst and jack_fst again.

I'm running the kernel that comes with Suse 9.2. It's the "2.6.8-24-default"
one.
I'm running Wine version "20040505" and jack "0.98.1".

I think the problems comes not from LSM or rtsools because it crash when I run
it as root.

I'm sorry, I can't say more about the problem, the terminal show me no errors.