[linux-audio-user] USB footswitch ? and software support

Subject: [linux-audio-user] USB footswitch ? and software support
From: Francois Isabelle (isabellf_AT_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 16:31:50 EET

Anyone knowns of an input device (some specialized USB joystick maybe
...) that could be use as a multiple effect switch for a linux PC ?

I don't know if this exist yet, but I can certainly see software support
in "jack-rack" for instance to enable/disable effect.. a footswitch made
of a winmang "Rumble Pad" for instance could also be use to control the
selected slider ...

Would that be of use to anyone ?

Frank