[linux-audio-user] GUI font in PureData is unreadable on my machine.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] GUI font in PureData is unreadable on my machine.
From: Robert Persson (ireneshusband_AT_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 17:31:20 EET

I got Pure Data to work finally (or at least the gui is up and running), but
now that it is working I don't have a clue what I am supposed to do with it
because the font used in the interface is almost unreadable. It is tiny and
looks a bit like Impact. I think I have one or two other apps that behave
like this. Can't remember which ones because I stopped using them fairly
quickly. They could have been tcl/tk apps as well, but I can't remember for
sure.

I am running KDE 3.3 on SuSE 9.1. One problem with the SuSE KDE setup is that
it tries to over compensate for the high resolution of my monitor by making
all the text really big. This has meant that I have had to instruct KDE to
work with unbelievably tiny font sizes, although they don't look small by the
time KDE has finished with them.

Anyone know what I should do about this?

Many thanks
Robert

--
Robert Persson is powered by Linux.