Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with linux
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 17:54:47 EET

Last Sunday 05 December 2004 01:33, R Parker was like:
> Here's a new URL for the song, mp3dotcom, from this
> announcement:
> http://www.iaxs.net/~rparker/mp3dotcom.ogg
>
> DISCLAIMER
> song contains adult language. if this offends thee,
> please don't download it.

Whoa! This just knocked kde vs GNOME off the top off my 'other' playlist. I
think this would win the 'Most Gratuitous ...' award if I could decide
whether it truly merits the 'gratuitous' tag. If any record company ever
offers me an all expenses paid trip to the States to record my next album
(hahahahaohhelpme), it is to Ron's I shall surely go!

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk