Re: [linux-audio-user] Wired audio/midi app...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Wired audio/midi app...
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 00:41:49 EET

On Monday 06 Dec 2004 21:38, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Wired gets this--probably unanticipated--by virtue of using [G]TK+.

How does using GTK+ make Wired usable without sight?

It certainly appears to me to have a pretty intensively graphical UI,
and it has a much higher proportion of custom widgets than Rosegarden
does. (I readily concede that Rosegarden is probably useless without
sight of its Qt GUI. I'm just perplexed about Wired.)

Chris