[linux-audio-user] Re: snd question (text cursor color)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: snd question (text cursor color)
From: Bill Schottstaedt (bil_AT_ccrma.stanford.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 13:23:07 EET

> is it possible to do link the color
> of the cursor with the color of the text or set it somewhere else?

I think not. In Motif, I can't find a way to change the Text widget's
cursor color. In Gtk, I would have thought you could put something like

   GtkTextView::cursor-color = "red"

in the gtkrc file, but it seems to be ignored. (The other Snd
cursors can change color because I draw them myself, but the various
text widget cursors are managed by the widgets themselves)