Re: [linux-audio-user] Wired audio/midi app...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Wired audio/midi app...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 17:56:16 EET

tim hall wrote:

>Last Tuesday 07 December 2004 01:42, Russell Hanaghan was like:
>

>>RG has no play list feature...
>>

>Yes it does. It's not brilliant, but it's there.
>
>cheers
>
>tim hall
>http://glastonburymusic.org.uk

Let me rephrase that...

One that does what I need. For thos not familiar withe the SOnar playlist;

It has a feature that after inserting your songs of choice, you can
delay the play of the next song in either time or "Wait for key press".
The later is very suitable to live work. Song just waiting to go....blah
blah blah on mic to audience....reach down and hit space bar....boom!

R~