[linux-audio-user] announce: fmit 0.9.7

Subject: [linux-audio-user] announce: fmit 0.9.7
From: Gilles Degottex (gilles.degottex_AT_net2000.ch)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 17:17:35 EET

HI !

        Here is my lastest release of Free Music Instrument Tuner

        * add translations support
        * add volume history in the error graph
        (* keep my build process (YAMakefile))

        I'm looking for bug trackers ;) and translators (as you can think, there is
not a lot of work for a so small program)

        website: https://gna.org/projects/fmit/
        lastest archive: http://download.gna.org/fmit/fmit-0.9.7.tar.bz2

Enjoy,
Gilles