Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio market question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio market question
From: Joseph Dell'Orfano (fullgo_AT_dellorfano.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 02:37:05 EET

There are currently sites that host mp3's for free (download.music.com,
for example). However, the file-sharing and collaboration feature is
intriguing. This would have to allow hosting of the original .wav files
in order to allow meaningful collaboration in multitrack projects. For
this I would pay $!

Maybe this would be like a "dating service" type site for recording
musicians! You can go online and meet other compatible musicians and
record with them! Or maybe a musical Wiki....

-Joe Dell'Orfano