[linux-audio-user] LADSPA Compressor plugins

Subject: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Compressor plugins
From: Christian Schumann (schumann_AT_physik.uni-kl.de)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 14:50:01 EET

Hi,

I've been looking intro LADSPA compressor plugins last night, but didn't
quite find what I was searching for. Perhaps someone can point me in the
right direction.

What I found were Steve Harris' SC plugins which are really nice, but
only the SC4 has graphical displays of amplitude and gain reduction. I
was looking for something like the SC1 feature-wise, but with these two
displays.

Regards,
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann_AT_physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842              |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern