Re: [linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux
From: Ruth A. Kramer (rhkramer_AT_fast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 17:07:06 EET

Hans Fugal wrote:
> http://hans.fugal.net:2500

Instiki?! I just found that within the last week and I'm impressed so
far. I've been trying to find documentation to compare the features to
TWiki (I'm pretty sure many are not present), but which might make the
difference to me.

Also, it's written in Ruby -- and since I want to learn Ruby and
possibly write my own wiki like thing in Ruby, the code is probably
worthy of study. (And, Word style diffs!!)

If you have any pointers to documentation, let me know. (I have
reviewed most (maybe all) of the Instiki wiki pages (don't have the URL
-- it's on a different machine.)

regards,
Randy Kramer