[linux-audio-user] Multiple Sound Cards

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Multiple Sound Cards
From: Pam & Harold Norris (phnorris_AT_gwi.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 20:11:26 EET

Hi

I really appreciate all the response about my problems with multiple
sound cards. The right answer for me was the .asoundrc file. I got the
info from alsa.org & went from there. I still didn't get jack to
respond favorably but I can record in real time using the arecord
command. As the recording needs to be totally unattended (I may not be
there) this arecord command along with cron will get the job done. As I
do now, I can edit it after the fact.

Thanks again for the help

Harold