Re: [linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux
From: MarC (marc_contrib_AT_ramonvinyes.es)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 12:59:54 EET

En/na Alexandre Prokoudine ha escrit:

>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:19:58 +0100, MarC <marc_contrib_AT_ramonvinyes.es> wrote:
>

>>I know many of you don't like registration but I really think it is the
>>simplest way to avoid spam and graphities.
>>

>It will automatically decrease number of contributing people, no
>matter how cool and sweet registration is itself.
>
>Alexandre

OK your opinion. I must say I have no personal reason to promote TWiki.
It's the first time I use it, but it has worked fine for me to create
the SoundCards page. Just to avoid some bad intepretations...
I just say all this because a person who is too lazy to register, might
also be too lazy to contribute and state his/her name in the page...