[linux-audio-user] Audio Analyzer

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Audio Analyzer
From: Alexander Franca (alexander_AT_edem.g12.br)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 19:14:27 EET

Hi all!

I need one program to analyze one wav file.

So, I have one wav file and I need create one shell script to get
informations of this file like if the file have some sound (I think it's
db).

I need make one shell script and I'm not intend to use X Window or
other GUI resource.

Someone can help me?

[]'s
Brazil