Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] announce-list policy

From: martin rumori (lists_AT_rumori.de)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 17:10:00 EET

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 02:08:58PM +0100, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> Currently there are 924 subscribers to LAU, 806 to LAD but only 355 to the
> announce list. First, I believe most announcements deserve a larger audience

i just subscribed to laa in order to benefit from the new policy :-)

the reason why i wasn't subscribed to laa until now is the old policy
(everything should get announced at lad/lau as well). the only
possibility to avoid massive crosspostings is to not subscribe to laa.
may be this applies not just to me.

bests,

martin