Re: [linux-audio-user] FM7 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] FM7 ?
From: Shayne O'Connor (forums_AT_machinehasnoagenda.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 10:44:10 EET

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 17:22, Brad Fuller wrote:

> Question: are you accessing native windows (like, via a FAT partition)
> or a "fake" windows?

nah - i got rid of my windows partition last week ... decided to sink or
swim :) ... it's just wine.

> I do not have a windows FAT partition, I would be installing Kontakt
> into wine w/o windows.

i've had problems with kontact, intakt, kompact (whatever!?) whereby
when it's time to install the serial, you can't type anything in to the
box ... no pay, no play ... i've tried various things like "enable mouse
grab" "enable dx mouse grab", a non-managed window, but no success ...
this is with the newer native instruments installers i think.

shayne