Re: [linux-audio-user] fst configuration on FC2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] fst configuration on FC2
From: Shayne O'Connor (forums_AT_machinehasnoagenda.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 03:07:42 EET

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 06:41, Brad Fuller wrote:
> Trying to install fst:
> When executing: ./autogen.sh I receive warnings about underquoted
> definitions.
> Looking further, Redhat informs that aclocal 1.8 warns about underquoted
> calls.
>
> Ok, probably already talked about here (couldn't find info)
> and, I don't know anything about these macros. What should I change for
> no warnings?

i'm not sure if you need to worry about those warnings - when i was
installing the e17 (enlightenment) desktop, i got those warnings with
each package i installed but it ran fine ... i do remember reading
something on the e17 website about these warnings, and if you wanted to
get rid of them you had to copy some of those aclocal files to somewhere
else ...

and you probly don't need to use the autogen.sh script to install - just
do this:

1. ./configure --prefix=/usr
2. make
3. make install (as root of course)