Re: [linux-audio-user] LAU and political discussion: sayonara !

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] LAU and political discussion: sayonara !
From: Lee Revell (rlrevell_AT_joe-job.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 21:29:41 EET

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 08:52 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> This whole thread is bullshit and pointless on this list. If I want my
> intelligence insulted I'll talk my neighbors, they think Dubya's the
> shiznitz. I'm quitting this list as of now.

To anyone who feels the same way, I ask you to please reconsider. If
everyone had quit LKML the first time there was a long stupid OT thread,
Linux never would have made it to version 1.0. There is even an entry
about it in the LKML FAQ ;-)

If after reading this thread you believe there are some individuals on
this list who could not possibly have anything worthwhile to say, please
killfile them. Don't punish the entire list be removing your
contribution.

Lee