Re: [linux-audio-user] FM7 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] FM7 ?
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 00:07:48 EET

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:27:01 -0500, Andres Cabrera
<andres_AT_geminiflux.com> wrote:
> Hi Shayne,
> I've had problems with my serial codes for Absynth, I wanted to know if
> you experienced something similar. I used my second authorization from
> the website to activate Absynth on linux, since the codes for windows
> did not work. Then I did an update of wine, and it asks me for new
> codes, and neither of my other two codes work. Has this happened to you?
> I am on PlanetCCRMA (FC1) wine 20041019.
>
> Andrés

Not a direct answer, but my copy of Battery requires that I revalidate
with the CDROM quite often. (Every 2-3 uses.) On Windows I only had to
do this on the first use. Clearly things do not work exactly the same.

>From the WineX site it appears that they advertize solving these
problems for Cedega. I intend to try the synths under Cedega in the
next 2-3 weeks. $5/month if you become a subscriber (not required) and
it plays Half-Life 2.

- Mark