RE: [linux-audio-user] New boy on the block

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] New boy on the block
From: Ivica Ico Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 00:29:34 EET

Not that I mean to imply that my software (or software that I like to use)
classifies as one of the "greatest apps," but I must admit that I am a bit
bummed that RTMix as well as RTcmix are not part of either of these 2 CD
distributions :-(

Nonetheless, looks like both CD's are quite well done distributions, so
kudos for that!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/