Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1
From: Janina Sajka (janina_AT_rednote.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 16:09:18 EET

I can't see it, of course, but I enjoyed listening to this video. Very
important from my "eyes-free" perspective is that I didn't miss
anything. Thank you for getting that right--even if it's incidental!

I think a title like "Building Blocks of Audio on Linux" would be more
accurate. It's a nice introduction at a macro, overview level. This is
important and useful. It also sets up a nice framework for future
efforts because you can pick and choose to elaborate on any particular
part in some future video. So, it's like an outline.