[linux-audio-user] Linux support for PCMCIA Sound cards

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Linux support for PCMCIA Sound cards
From: vord (vordhosbn_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 18:56:42 EET

Is there a list of PCMCIA sound cards supported by Linux available, to
your knowledge? or a particular card which you can, from experience,
say is supported? If yes, do/will you recommend any/it? I'm having
trouble tracking down some good info -- though I have yet to search
the LAU archives -- and would appreciate some comments. I'm in the
market, but have a very small window for purchasing: 48 hours, tops.

--vord