Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux support for PCMCIA Sound cards

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux support for PCMCIA Sound cards
From: Andres Cabrera (andres_AT_geminiflux.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 14:34:33 EET

Hi,
Recently Giuliano Pochini fixed the pcmcia support for Echo cards. I
have an Echo Mona Laptop, which is working (discontinued though) but
Indigo cards are reported to be working, and Layla Laptop should work as
well. The drivers are not yet in alsa cvs, but they seem to work pretty
well. Have only tested for a couple of days but they seem very solid.
The only problem, which I'm sure will be solved soon is no support yet
for digital inputs and outputs.

Andres