Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI problems on latest alsa from Sid

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI problems on latest alsa from Sid
From: Florian Schmidt (mista.tapas_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 17:13:10 EET

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:43:56 +0200
David Baron <d_baron_AT_012.net.il> wrote:

> On Wednesday 22 December 2004 16:11, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> > possible solution:
> >
> > modprobe snd_seq_midi
>
> This indeed go MIDI going! Thanks.
>
> Question now is: What is happening on bootup (since I never needed to
> explicitely modprobe this before?

I suppose it's a debian bug. probably modprobe.conf is not setup in such
a way that it is loaded automatically..

So either setup modprobe.conf to load it or maybe use modconf to do it..
I'm sure you'll find a way after studying the debian user manual ;)

flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://affenbande.org/~tapas/